Why you should go?
Visit a Unesco World Heritage site. See Hill of Tara, seat of the High Kings. Guaranteed entry to the tomb! Views from Howth.
Sit back and relax as we escape deep into the countryside. We will take you back in time to the seat of the High Kings of Ireland at the Hill of Tara.
Continuing to Newgrange, this magnificent UNESCO World heritage site is dated 3,200BC and is one of the oldest and largest Neolithic burial chambers in Europe predating the Egyptian pyramids! As part of your experience you will be taken on a guided tour inside the tomb of Newgrange. We are one of the few companies who can provide you with this unique experience.
Our last stop of the day is in a small picturesque fishing village of Howth. We drive through Howth Summit where you can end the day with spectacular views looking out over Dublin Bay. Let the fresh sea breeze invigorate you before we head back to the city via a coastal route.
* We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and bring a jacket/coat with you.
- Full day tour with local expert
- Guaranteed entry to the tomb, Newgrange
- Hill Of Tara
- Irish high crosses
- Howth Village & spectacular views from Howth summit
- Entry to the tomb, Newgrange
- Expert loca guide
- WI-FI on board
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverages
What do I need to bring?
- Bring a printed version voucher, no mobile e-tkt accepted
- We recommend that you wear comfortable footwear and bring a jacket/coat with you
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event