Why you should go?
Visit Malahide Castle, its gardens and Howth (walking tour). Enjoy a scenic rustic coastal view and fresh sea air at Dublin Bay.
Escape the city on this full day trip from Dublin.
Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle you can enjoy a live-guided tour of the refurbished castle (Talbot family) and wander the castle grounds which span some 250 acres. Watch out for the ghosts that haunt the castle! Enjoy the private gardens of Lord Talbot, which have been opened to the public and are described by garden lovers as a small botanic haven. Visit the local craft shops or relax over a coffee, treats & pastry.
Continue with a scenic coastal drive through the picturesque Malahide & fishing village of Howth. Meet the walking tour guide and proceed to go explore Howth. 2hrs guided walking tour around the piers, Balscadden road, abbey and village.
The perfect way to unwind, less than one hour from the city!
- 2hrs guided walking tour in Howth
- Howth: piers, Balscadden Rd, abbey and village
- Visit Malahide Castle, gardens and grounds
- Amazing views of Dublin Bay
- Full day tour
- FREE hot drink & piece of cake at Howth Castle
- Howth Village walking tour with local expert
- Admission & guided tour in Malahide Castle
- English live guided full tour
- Malahide Castle audio: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverages
What do I need to bring?
Bring a printed version voucher, no mobile e-tkt accepted
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before event