You won’t find leprechauns or pots of gold here, but you’ll discover that what it means to be Irish expands far beyond the borders of Ireland through the stories of Irish emigrants who became scientists, politicians, poets, artists and even outlaws all over the world. At EPIC, which was recently awarded Europe’s Leading Tourist Attraction at the World Travel Awards, discover Ireland from the outside in and find out why saying “I’m Irish” is one of the biggest conversation starters, no matter where you are.
Among TripAdvisor’s Top 10 Things to Do in Dublin, National Geographic Travel describe it as “Simply too good of a story to miss”. EPIC also houses the Irish Family History Centre, with a team of genealogy experts to help visitors uncover their Irish roots.
- Find out why Irish people travelled the globe over the centuries
- Uncover hundreds of stories of adventure, adversity and triumph
- Interact with the past in easy-to-use high-tech galleries
- Stamp your very own souvenir EPIC passport as you travel through Irish history
- Send a digital postcard from Dublin
- Connect with your ancestors at the Irish Family History Centre (additional charge)
- Unlike any other museum experience