Enjoy 24-hour unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with 360º panoramic views of Dublin’s top landmarks
With over 25 stops at Dublin’s top visitor attractions, there is no better way to see Dublin!
Explore Ireland’s capital city, visit attractions at your leisure with your ticket and enjoy our 3 fantastic routes. Hop-on board Dublin’s original language tour with audio commentary in 8 languages! Or why not enjoy live guide commentary from our local award-winning Irish guides?
This fun & friendly 90 minute RED original route tour departs every 10 to 20 minutes throughout the day and some of the stops included are Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Kilmainham Gaol, Old Jameson Distillery & others. Visitor attraction discounts and exclusive offers are available on receipt of your ticket. First 9am, last 7pm depending on season.
Our exciting BLUE “DNA” route departs every 30 minutes throughout the day and stops at many of Dublin’s famous attractions such as Trinity College, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin Castle and St. Patrick’s Cathedral. The “Blue Route” whisks you out of the city to visit Glasnevin Cemetery, Ireland’s Necropolis. Learn about Ireland’s rich history through the narratives of Daniel O’Connell, Charles Stewart Parnell, Michael Collins and Eamon DeValera, among others. Finish your tour off with a stop in Croke Park and find out what being Irish is all about. Croke Park is an iconic stadium, steeped in history and has been at the heart of Irish sporting and cultural life for over 100 years. Take a trip here and enjoy an unrivaled state-of-the-art interactive visitor experience and find out more about Ireland’s unique national games and the fastest field games in the world – hurling and Gaelic football. From Apr-Oct. First 10am, last 4pm.
- English live guided tour
- Multilingual audio commentary in 8 languages: English, Gaelic, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese & Russian
- FREE glass of beer at Brannigan’s Bar (near stop 1)
- FREE glass of Guinness in Nancy Hands, traditional Irish pub (stop 18)
- 2×1 meal deal: Boxty House, The Shack Restaurant & Pacino’s
- Free walking tour (summer only)
- Full Irish Breakfast discount at Dublin Citi Hotel & Trinity Bar until 11.30am (stop 9)
- You need to validate your voucher at 13 Upper O’Connell Street (City Sightseeing Shop, Stop 1)
- First tour from 9am, last 4pm/7pm depending on season and route
- No mobile e-tkt voucher accepted, bring printed version
- No service on St Patrick’s Day
- Cancelling within 3 day prior service date/no show: 100% charge